CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fingerprint appt

Hubby and I travel to Charlotte day after tomorrow for our fingerprint appt. Also we received an email stating that our homestudy report should be coming to us for our approval any day now. So I guess we are on our way. I am already getting impatient. I have a feeling that I am going to be very bad at this waiting thing. I keep reading blogs about families who have been waiting two years for their babies. AGHH! And I am so worried about Vietnam closing. It was closed for several years and only just reopened in 2006. I hope it doesn't close again!
On other topics, Christmas was lovely although very busy. Yesterday we took down Christmas decorations and today we have to tackle the tree. The taking down part is just no fun! I will try to figure out how to post pics from Christmas.



The adorable nieces on Christmas!

0 comments: