CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Forgot my password

So I went to login tonight and realized that I had forgotten my password. . .could that mean that I am being super slack about blogging? That is exactly what it means!

The notarized homestudy came in the mail and looks good. We also sent in the first of the big ole checks, so we are now waiting on the dossier packet. I am ready to get it all done so that we can be on the waiting list for a baby!:)

Speaking of babies, my friend Deb just had her little girl. She is so cute and perfect. I am so happy for Deb b/c she is one of my infertility buddies. She waited a long time, and went through a lot, for this little gift from heaven.:)

I know that blogs without pics are boring, so now I am going to try to add some pics. Wish me luck!



Success. . . here's a pic of Deb's beautiful baby girl!

0 comments: